Q. How do I order something through Interlibrary Loan?
- Go to https://libraries.missouristate.edu/Interlibrary-Loan.htm
- Select "Place, Review, and Download Requests"
- Select "Logon to ILL"
- Enter your BearPass Login and Password
- Select "Create Request"
- There are three different forms: Article, Book/Chapter, or Thesis/Dissertation. Select the most appropriate form.
- Fill out the form with as much information as you can. The more information there is, the quicker the request can be processed.
- Select Submit
- After the Missouri State University Interlibrary Loan office finds the appropriate item, you will receive an email. If the item is a digital file, the email will contain a link you can use to download the digital file. If the item is a physical item, the email will tell you when and where to pick the item up.
Was this helpful? 0 0